If you are an adviceradiker, I am sure you are like most other men in the world. Even if you are not Aeropostale, you must have heard about the clothing line from your friends who heard it from somewhere else. If you are like most men, you want to be the hottest in the clothes line.
There are not too many men as gave up on the clothes and trends yet they have been left behind. Some men become so frustrated with the fashion industry that they give up on following any new trend and settle with the old one. For some men clothes have no value, and they only make you frustrated and angry. You should never give up on your clothes, and also on your life, especially after taking Your Style Advice.
Here are eight fashion tips that can change your life and the way people look at you:
1. Do not imitate celebrities. Instead of trying to look like your favorite celebrity-Paris Hilton, you should look like a superstar. Being a celebrity is not only about having good looks; it is also about being confident. If you always look confident and glamorous, people are going to trust you with their money.
2. Do not overdo your style. Trying too hard makes you a worse dresser. If you wear a black suit, and you are in a rush to get some clothes, you look like a person who is not responsible enough for his wardrobe. It is like an addiction, if you cannot get the clothes on your own, then you are just wasting your time.
3. abstractions can be stylish. Graphic shirts are in right now, and many people wear them. It is stylish only if you wear it in a way that it compliments your physique. For instance, wearing a graphic shirt when you are not playing the Swiss Bicycle Match is not stylish at all.
4. If you are in a hurry, wear your clothes that you can wear at a moment’s notice. A shirt that you can wear when you are still in the shower is not good style. Layer your clothes when you are wearing slim fit jeans, and be sure that you cut the bottom of your jeans with a belt.
5. Avoid extremes in both style and color. Try to choose a style that is neither too boring, nor too gorgeous. For instance, if you want to wear graphic shirts and jeans, add one or two accessories, like a belt or a scarf to define your figure.
6. If you are a person with a sensitive side, be sure that you are not flirtatious. Besides, you do not want the boy you have always been waiting to ask out the girl that you have been mostly quiet for months.
7. Do not wear your ” nationalism” or your love for the French example, if you are not a germaphobe. Keep your visible body parts clean and sparkling. Just because you are Muslim does not mean that you should hide your body because your body is Muslim.
8. Dress your age. Do not dress children in bright colors, or girls in skirts above the knee. Girls who are already at a certain age are already expected to dress according to their age. If your child is under eleven, just take note of the girls clothes you like. For girls around junior high, just take note of what they wear and try to match it with their age.
Being a Muslim lady is different from being a European or American lady. When dressed properly, you are expected to be modest and peaceful. With just a few rules, you can do better in being a perfect Muslim.